With a two-day kick-off meeting in Schwerin (Germany), Videoteach project started at the beginning of March. On board are nine partners from Finland, Spain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Turkey, Cyprus, Czech Republic, and Germany.
The main objective of the project is to develop educators digital competences, and promote video education as the main tool for digital teaching.
Duration: 30 months.
Co-funded by: Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.
- RegioVision, Schwerin, Germany.
- CARDET (Center for the Advancement of Research & Development in Educational Technology), Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia, Finland.
- Institut INPRO, Prague, Czech Republic.
- FundeuTAD, Spain.
- Sofia Energy Agency Association, Bulgaria.
- Temizel-Ünlü Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi, Turkey.
- Inteligentna Energija, Zagreb, Croatia.
- DIGITALEUS OÜ, Estonia.
For more information: VIDEOTEACH.